Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 92 and it's been 3 months today!

3 months ago today, I started this blog to talk about our journey to financial peace. I have actually posted everyday for the last 3 months, and told more about myself than most people wanted to know. LOL! I think we are doing well and I am proud of us for not giving up. When we sat down and did the April budget meeting, we didn't have one argument or cross word. I even let Tom change something without getting mad. LOL!

I still have not made a decision what to do about taking a summer class. If I take just one, I won't be graduating next May, I'd still have to take a course next summer or the next fall, unless I tried to take 15 hours instead of 12 hours one semester. However, considering how overwhelmed I've felt at times just taking 12, I'm not sure that will be a good move! I wish that someone (i.e. GOD!) would just tell me what I"m supposed to do! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look how far you have come in only 3 months! Stay strong and you will do it! I know you will make the right decision about school. Don't push yourself past your limits!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks, we have come a long ways. It's hard to stay strong all the time, but I guess I haven't. LOL.

As for school, guess I'm taking a break. I'm hoping I can make myself get everything all organized for next year, like curriculum for the child care, speakers for the child care association, etc.