Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 74 and Tom's Car

As Tom was leaving work yesterday, a lady in the parking lot backed into him and banged up his passenger side back door. So I spent a good part of last night on the phone with her insurance and we have to take the car to Northcutt's in Enid to get it looked at and then they'll order the parts and fix it. The good news is that the lady has insurance and the insurance will provide a rental car while it's being worked on so we won't be without a car for Tom. The most important news is that noone got hurt.

I should have an updated debt list tomorrow with what I've paid this week and what I'll pay tomorrow when the tax refund comes. Now I just have to work up the courage to talk to these credit card companies and try to work something out with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you are doing great on the emergency fund! I was so sorry to hear about Tom's car but seems like it will all work out ok. :-)

KiddoKare1 said...

Thank you! Yes, it will work out fine on Tom's car. Can't tell you how tempting it was for both of us to ask for the $'s to pay towards getting the car paid off. LOL.