Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 11 and the Weekend's Coming!

Well, we went to another ballgame last night, and once again only spent the fee to get in and that was it. Even though it meant getting home and eating supper at the ridiculous hour of 9:30. I think when I get groceries this weekend, I'm going to get some sandwich stuff for quicker meals on ballgame nights. We've gone 3 days with no drinks from Sonic! YAY! With the ballgames and homework, I haven't had much time to find more stuff to sell for the EF, but it's still on my list of stuff to work on.

I got the papers from the bank for the Christmas Club account, but the guy didn't send any information on the actual account (interest rates, maturity dates, etc.) so I'm going to have to call or go down there to ask about it. The forms also have to be notarized if we mail them back in, so it's a bit more complicated than I thought it would be. So, I'm moving my self-imposed deadline on that to next Friday (February 1st). Hopefully, I can find a time to go to the bank or call the bank before then. (It's hard to make important phone calls during the day when the kids are here, if you can imagine that. LOL).

Tomorrow, Tom gets paid so I will be posting updates on what bills I paid on with updated totals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be in Pond Creek Monday if u need a notary let me know. :-)

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks!