Monday, January 14, 2013

5 year blogiversary!

Well, it all started 5 years ago today with this post:
Day One-introduction and goals

Hard to believe I've been doing this for 5 years! I'm not as good at writing here as I once was, but I'm trying.  

We've gone through a lot in those 5 years. Graduated two more kids from high school, Graduated a kid from college. Married a kid off. Graduated myself from college. Went through 15 months of Tom working 32 hour weeks. Tom had shoulder surgery, I had tracheal re-section surgery. Through it all we've become discouraged and depressed, but we've kept trying. We haven't given up. That's all we can do right? Keep trying.

Hope that all my friends and family out there have a blessed week. I am praying for each of you and ask for prayers for us as we continue into this journey. Eventually one day I WILL be posting on here that all of our debt is paid off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are doing great!!!