Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Do the next right thing

The church got in the group starter kit for the First Place 4 Health program. I've been reading through one of the books and this phrase really struck me: Do the next right thing. I don't have to do everything perfect, I just have to do the next right thing. That being said, I know I've really been neglecting my writing lately. So my goal for this blog is to post at least once per day. Even if that post just says "Hi, I've got nothing to say today". LOL.

Some prayer requests:
Please pray for me as I work to get this First Place program started in our church. Specifically that there are members who are interested in and committed to doing the program. I think group support will really be beneficial for me.

Pray for me to have writing ideas and the ability to share them. I like writing but I seem to be really blocked lately. :(

Pray for Tom and I as we continue to work on our finances. It is hard to be gazelle intense all the time and we have faltered lately.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys, Tracy, I am behind on my writing and reading. I think you guy are doing great and are setting a great example!!

KiddoKare1 said...

Hope you are feeling better,Brenda!