Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today I just have a bunch of rambling, random thoughts, so here we go:

I didn't do much shopping this weekend, but Tom & I did get two 12 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper for less than $8 total at Walgreen's. Toilet paper is something that I haven't been able to stock up on alot yet, so I'm hoping to keep finding some good deals on it. It's downright depressing how much we spend to wipe our bottom. Sorry, probably TMI there. LOL.

We also saved 25% off our meal at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday night by joining their text club.

I've been thinking (Scary, I know!) about what Brenda said in the comment section about me earning money teaching others how to save. Teaching others is a passion of mine. I love preparing and teaching classes for other child care providers. I even have a class on tightwad tips. What I need help on is the following:

1. Prayers that if this is God's will, He will show me the way and open the right doors.

2. Ideas of where to have classes.

3. Prayers of encouragement.

Truth is, I'm really discouraged because none of my extra money-making ideas have panned out. I've tried writing (another passion of mine), but do not seem to get enough views on my articles to make it worthwhile. I've tried offering date night child care, noone seems interested in taking advantage of it. There are other ideas, too numerous to mention. It gets to the point where I am so discouraged that I do not want to try anything for fear of failing, yet again.

So, there you go. My random Monday morning thoughts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you that God will lead you!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh I meant to say LOL on the wiping the bottom comment!! We have been going through toilet paper like crazy with Richard's problem and I did get some savings also at Walgreens.

Natalie said...

I have a suggestion for your possible business on helping people save... I'll FB you!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks Natalie! I'll be watching for it!