Thursday, September 22, 2011

Did a Dave Ramsey No-No

Well, Tom and I made the decision to do a Dave Ramsey no-no this week and borrowed against his 401K. This is allowing us to pay off all of my medical bills from last year as well as settle a couple of credit card bills. Hopefully this will help us be able to get a foothold and make some progress. It leaves us with 4 other credit card bills (two more of which I hope to settle within the next few weeks, one of which we have payment arrangements on, and another which I'll be sending a letter to try and make arrangements on), Tom's medical bills (which we are making payments on), our house, and student loans. Please pray for our creditors to have mercy on us as we try to work out arrangements with them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Tracy!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Di said...

I know this was a hard decision for you to make, but I have faith that you are doing what you need to do to get back on your feet. I will be praying for you that things start to turn around for you. Love you both!!!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks everyone.