Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Week's Walgreen's Bargains

I went to Walgreen's right after church on Sunday. I spent $18 and got $8 in Register Rewards back. I got:

Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner (had a manufacturer's buy one/get one coupon for that plus got $2 Register Rewards back)

Noxzema razors, $3.99 and then got $3 in Register Rewards back

Lysol disinfectant spray, 3.49 with $1 back in Register Rewards plus had a $1 off coupon for it.

Right Guard deodorant, 2.99 with $2 back in Register Rewards.

Comet powder: 2/$1 with Walgreen coupon and had a 25 cent off coupon

I think there is more that I'm forgetting right now. But I am hoping to go back later this week and get some Dawn (it's on sale for 99 cents with a WG coupon and I have 25 cent off coupons) and some Bic razors (on sale with Register Rewards and I have coupons).

No comments: