Monday, April 18, 2011

Target gift card

I don't think that I've mentioned yet that I won a $50 Target gift card through a new site launching in May called Social Goodies. I entered through a link I found on Money Saving Queen. There isn't a Target in Enid where I usually shop but we are going to Norman this Friday to see Serenity and have a birthday dinner for Josh. Since there is a Target in Norman, I thought I'd stop by there and use my card. I'm going to check out their weekly ad and store coupons as well as gather my own coupons and try to stretch that $50 as far as I can. Wish me luck!

I was able to save a few dollars this past weekend between using a coupon at Wal-Mart, a $5 off $25 order at Dollar General, and some clearance deals at Aldi, where I do the bulk of my grocery shopping. I'm also looking forward to getting some great deals at Walgreen's this week!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow nice! I was at Target last night :) Great win!

KiddoKare1 said...

I really wish we had a Target closer to us!