Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Snow Day!

My goodness, another day with no kids. It's nice to have these breaks sometimes, but I can't really afford them! LOL. Tom didn't even try going into work this morning, I don't think our little Honda would have made it. We got A LOT of snow!

My sinuses started bothering me yesterday so I'm feeling kind of "blech" today, but it was nice to sleep in a bit. I'm going to try to motivate myself to work some more in the office today since I have a break.

Other updates: I exercised Monday and Tuesday morning. I didn't exercise this morning because Josh was needing the shower early and so I needed to get in there before Tom. If I'd looked out the window first, I'd have known that Josh wouldn't be going anywhere either. HA!

Hope everyone has a good day and stays snug and warm!

No comments: