Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 Years & 13 days and slipped last night

My asthma has been bothering me really bad for the last few days and I was feeling especially bad last night. Tom didn't get home until late (he had band practice) so I wasn't going to be cooking supper until after 8:00. By the time Tom called, I couldn't even motivate myself off the couch, so I asked him to bring home supper. The good news is that we ordered off McDonald's value menu so it wasn't too expensive and we skipped drinks all together.

2 comments:

Di said...

Don't beat yourself up over eating from McDonald's value menu when you were sick. You probably didn't spend much more than it would cost for the groceries to cook a meal! You deserve a break once in a while. I hope you are feeling better.

KiddoKare1 said...

I am feeling better today. My asthma was just making me miserable, but it seems to be getting better.