Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 472 and believe it or not!

We had our last child care association meeting for this season (we meet August-April and then take a break over the summer) here in town tonight. (I belong to two different groups, one for this county and one for the next county over). I've held an office in this group for years. I can only think of 2 or 3 years that I did not take an office since we formed back in the mid-90's. Anyway, I did NOT take an office for next year! I had said I was not going to and for once I stuck to it and did not change my mind! I am however still president of two other groups next year, the other child care association and the mother's club. LOL.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Good for you! It's nice to be involved, but when you have so much else going on, sometimes you have to say no, and it isn't easy.

KiddoKare1 said...

No, it definitely is not easy. Especially for me! LOL!