Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 470 and plum worn out tonight!

It was a rough day here at Kiddo Kare today. Just one of "those" days. Ya know the kind you have at any job. Anyway...

Our preacher and another member brought my van back yesterday. I thought that was so nice. I had told him I would just get it when I went for the VBS training tonight, but it was nice to have it back. Then I realized later that he also filled it up with gas! That was so sweet!

I am tired and my brain is fried so that's it for today.

3 comments:

Chell said...

Hope you have a better day today! Hopefully the rain doesn't make the kiddos bonkers today...:)

Di said...

I hope things have settled down around there! It sounds like you had a crazy weekend, followed by a crazy week!

KiddoKare1 said...

Rachelle: Well we actually got to go out this afternoon for a bit so that helped. This morning we walked out onto the porch a couple of times and took some deep breaths and enjoyed the fresh air.

Di, this week and this past weekend were crazy. Weird how some weeks are like that, isn't it?