Sunday, March 1, 2009

Days 411 and 412 and March already!

Can you believe it is the first day of March already? My goodness!

Anyway, my dad got to go home yesterday and is doing pretty well except not being all that excited about having to stay down for a few days. My grandpa is continuing to improve and I even talked to him on the phone yesterday.

I took Tasha and a couple of friends to that Winter Jam concert in Wichita yesterday. Oh my goodness! It was cold! The kids were right up at the front of the line and were able to get floor seats. They were really excited and had a wonderful time. They got in line at 12:40 and were there until the doors opened at 5:00! I waited until 4ish to get in line and I was thinking that was the longest hour of my life, I don't know how the kids did it.

Well, a new week is upon us. I start my last units for the classes that I"m currently in tomorrow and then I'll be starting new classes in a couple of weeks. Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: