Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 416 and our dryer

Yesterday, Josh starts texting and calling me asking me questions about the dryer, but won't tell me why. I assume he's found a used one that someone is selling or that they have a return at Lowe's that we can get cheap. Around 5:30, he calls and says that he is on his way with a dryer for us. That is all he says. The boy bought us a brand new dryer! I could not (and still cannot) believe it. Isn't that the sweetest thing? It really humbled me. He knew how much trouble ours had been giving us because he has been doing laundry here sometimes. So no more psycho dryer stories! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome! You have raised some pretty special kids!

KiddoKare1 said...

We really have (so have you!). I don't know how Tom & I got so lucky.

Mom Thumb said...

Now that is one great kid!