Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 401 and The Love Dare book

I briefly mentioned the movie Fireproof a few days ago. It is a movie produced by the same church that did Facing the Giants (and they have a previous movie called Flywheel also that is very good). Anyway, in the movie it mentions a book called The Love Dare. The main characters father gives it to him and asks him to take the love dare for 40 days. Let's just say that the results are amazing. I found where I could download and print the first chapter online. WOW! The first day's dare was about being patient. Hmmmm...not one of my strong points. It really spoke right to my heart.

The movie stars Kirk Cameron (from Family Ties fame) and the rest of the actors are volunteers from the church and I think they did an incredible job. Well...anyway, like I said if you're married and haven't seen it: rent it or borrow it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We received 2 copies of that book for Christmas, but we havent started it. I read a little though.

KiddoKare1 said...

Mandy, I am so excited to see the book. Have you seen the movie? I was ordering a textbook from Amazon yesterday for my next session in classes and ordered the movie and the book.

Anonymous said...

No i havent seen the movie yet, I should rent it :-)

KiddoKare1 said...

I think you guys would enjoy it. I know it really made me think.