Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 364 and another new child started today

Well, the interview I had last week for the drop-in morning boy paid off. He started today. He'll be coming three days this week. The mom paid me and I put that money straight into the EF. With what I put in last week from my drop-in little girl and when Tom got paid, it brings the EF up to $145. So, that's a start.

I don't think that I mentioned that the color on our printer died (again) last week. You may remember me mentioning that it was acting up several months ago, but it started working again. Well, it quit again last week. Staples happened to have a really nice one on sale for less than $50 and I had a $3 coupon from turning in an ink cartridge (hey, $3 is $3. LOL). So I ordered it and it came today. It has a fax machine too, which I'm really excited about, assuming I can get it to work better than the last printer/fax that we had several years ago. LOL. I'm just glad that a really nice one was on sale for a good price and we had the money to get it. That was a real blessing.

Tomorrow, I take Tasha to try for her driver's permit. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

No comments: