Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 253 and Happy Fall!

Happy first day of fall, everyone! Although it's felt kind of like fall for a while now. I love this time of year with it's cool mornings and warm afternoons. I bet we have a beautiful fall this year and the leaves turn all kinds of wonderful colors. I'm curious what winter will be like after our mild summer, but guess we just have to wait and see.

This past weekend, we ate out twice. Friday night at Godfather's Pizza (YUM) and then Saturday lunch at Long John Silvers/A&W. Also quite yummy!

Josh needs on here to type an essay so I'm going to wrap this up. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be a cold wet winter! But I sure have enjoyed this mild summer. Yum, Godfathers sounds good, and we are going to Enid tonight~ Tuesday is buffet night.....sounds like a plan to me.