Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 251 and nice relaxing Saturday

Well, this has been a pretty nice relaxing day. I got up and did my workout, then worked on homework until Tom and I left to go get groceries. Then after grocery shopping, we watched a little TV and then I worked on homework some more. I've finished all of my assignments that are due tomorrow night, and submitted all of them except one, still need to proofread it again before I submit it. Since I have a busy weekend when the next unit is due, I'm going to start working on that stuff right away. I want to be able to enjoy my weekend without having homework hanging over my head.

I had to stop and use my inhaler during the workout this morning so I'm taking a break from it tomorrow and then resuming on Monday. Tom thinks I shouldn't try to do so much at once. Maybe I'll start out just doing the Walk away the pounds stuff on MWF, and work up from there? I don't know. I just want to keep this amazing energy I've had since I started!

No comments: