Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 214 and Busy Week

This has been a busy week. I started two new girls on Tuesday, I had a meeting Tuesday and I have a meeting tonight. But it's been a really nice week. The kids and I have done lots of fun stuff together.

Tom got to drive his car to work today! He was so excited. It's the first time he's got to drive it to work in weeks. He drove it the day I left for Tahlequah and before that, the last time had been before our vacation. He even walked through the pouring rain to get to his car instead of just driving the van that was parked in the driveway. LOL.

My friend and I have been brainstorming ways to build up our EF's. Hers has taken some hits lately too. We both work in child care and some of her ideas included taking just $5 off each family's check that we get, and maybe an extra $20 out of our hubby's checks, too. I'm going to list a couple of books on half.com (my goal is to get it done by the end of this weekend) and roll my change. At least the change will get me started, I'm sure there's at least $25-$30 in there.

No comments: