Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 211 and Random Thoughts

Today it is two weeks until my college classes start back up. I'm excited, but a bit nervous about getting back into the swing of things. I have enjoyed my summer off though.

I should have two new kids starting tomorrow, which is exciting. It's always a little bit nerve-racking too (for them and me both, I'm sure).

I haven't forgotten that I promised to share some of what I learned at the child care conference last week. I will try to do that this week.

Tom & I are going to buckle back down and try to get caught up on things again (the last few weeks due to less income, we've got behind on some stuff). So we're going to avoid eating out and avoid Sonic drinks and be extra careful with our $'s until things are on a more even keel again.

No comments: