Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 187 and "Tick Tock"

Have you ever noticed how time just seems to creep right before you are getting ready to have some time off? Then the time off goes at warp speed?

Tomorrow I am taking Tasha and a couple of friends to see a movie (the matinee, of course), eat a cheap supper, and then to see "The 99" exhibit at the mall (we have free tickets for that). This is for Tasha's birthday. Her friends were gone last weekend, so we're doing it tomorrow. Then on Monday, the youth group is supposed to leave for Falls Creek. As of right now, they don't have enough sponsors for the 30 kids that are going so I'm not sure what will happen there.

I've got that interview today at 5:00 for one of my spots. This morning before kids came, I made up some new flyers to go hang up around town to try and get some more interviews. I also have an ad scheduled to be in the newspaper next week. I know that God will send me the right family or families.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Our Development Director at YFS has been at 'The 99' every night since it came to town, and he says the turnout has been amazing. Even last Saturday in the middle of that thunderstorm, something like 700 people showed up.

KiddoKare1 said...

Well, that was the second time that Tasha had been through it and she really enjoyed it. I just could not bring myself to go through it. I've been enough of an emotional wreck lately without that.