Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 32 and Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I survived yesterday with my sanity intact, although just barely! Tom & I went to Enid and used our Chili's gift card last night. Tom gives guitar lessons this evening after work and plus we figured Chili's would be really busy tonight. Since I was so fried and worn out, we decided to go last night. It was a really nice evening and I'm glad we went. Thanks again to whoever sent us the gift card! I've been getting sweet e-mail messages from Tom all day long with things like "I love your laugh" and "I love your eyes". I made him a card yesterday and put it on his pillow while he was in the shower so he would see it when he came back out. I'm making him a special supper for tonight.

Oh, and I must confess, we brought the kids McDonald's last night, so now we have spent $12 on eating out this month ($9 for their food and $3 for our tip at Chili's).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! You have spent such a small amount this month! You have to treat yourself once in awhile still. :-)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!