Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goal update for this week & goals for next week

Earlier this week I posted about how I think goals are important and about my goals for this week.

Tom and I finally had a brief budget meeting over supper Friday night. I got a menu plan done for the next couple of weeks and my shopping lists made (and shopping done). Other than milk, we should be good to go for a while. If you want to see some of the deals I got, check out my posts over at Cruising with Coupons. I worked on the preliminary budget for February and on the bathroom/office. I was down in the back a bit so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped,but I'm making progress.

My goals for next week:
1. Finish the February budget
2. Work in the office and our bedroom cleaning and de-cluttering.
3. Eat at home all week.



No comments: