Monday, August 15, 2011

Impressed with my Handy Husband!

Well, I found a video of how to fix the problem with our washer online, plus written step-by-step instructions. It didn't look that hard, so I had Tom watch it and he thought he could do it. So we found the part at a store in Enid, picked it up Saturday morning and Tom fixed it Saturday afternoon! Took him less than an hour. Saved us big bucks (both in labor and in laundromat fees) while we waited on getting it fixed or buying another one.

I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool now that he knows how to fix that, he could hire out for others that need that fixed. :)
We found online instructions for our fridge when it just quit working, while Richard was in the hospital, and my son was able to fix it. The bad thing was that it had been like that for at least three to five days and some things spoiled but got to call Sears back and tell them we didn't need them anymore. LOL