Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Responding

We have prepared a response to the lawsuit (basically a request asking for them to provide proof of the debt, etc.). We will be mailing that out today and then we'll go from there.

I am angry and tired. I am angry at myself for living like this and I am tired of living like this. We have dug ourselves out of holes before only to end up back there in a bigger one. It's like every time I lose weight, I gain it back. Then I feel kind of stupid, why can't I learn? And I wonder what the point of even trying is. Then I realize that everyone messes up. Obviously, some of us more than others. The only real failure is to give up. So I pick myself up, keep praying about, and keep trying. Dave Ramsey says you have to get really angry before you'll get yourself out of your mess. Well I'm angry! Now it's time to get to work.

No comments: