Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 years and 306 Days: Thankfulness

Wow, Christmas is just around the corner. I haven't even put away my Halloween decorations! Yikes! But first is Thanksgiving. Let's not zip past that without stopping to consider it. What do you have to be thankful for? My friend read a blog where the writer was trying to write down 1000 things that she was thankful for. Those everyday things in life that we take for granted. So what am I thankful for? I will focus on that for the next few days.

1. Jesus Christ for giving His life for me
2. My wonderful husband Tom who shows me everyday how much he loves me.
3. My oldest daughter Serenity for being a responsible adult.
4. My son Josh for being such a caring person and being so good with kids.
5. My daughter Natasha who always helps me with the groceries or anything else that I ask.

No comments: