Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 Years & 124 Days and Updated Goals

I've been trying to work on my goal list. The last few days have been crazy and hectic, but I think I'm finally done.

Financial: In our financial life, I plan to have $150 put into the baby EF by mid-June. To do so, I'll take $50 from each of Tom's May 28th & June 11th paychecks as well as $50 from drop-in clients.

Physical: I will continue doing the early morning walks and the Yoga for the Rest of Us DVD. In addition, I will check my blood sugar at least twice a day (early morning and evenings). I will also begin adding more fresh fruits and veggies to my diet. My goal to start with is to have at least 2 fruits and veggies per day.

Personal: I will get my Flylady control journal set up. For more information, visit:

Family: Tom & I will go on another date night alone by mid-June. We will also be spending Memorial Day weekend helping Serenity get moved.

Tomorrow, I will update on my goals in the area of spiritual, career, and social.

No comments: