Monday, April 26, 2010

2 Years and Days 100, 101, & 102 and my personal goals

Continuing the discussion of the goals that I have set for myself, today we'll talk about my personal development goals.

First of all, I am back on the Flylady bandwagon. LOL. Seriously, I am trying to follow her missions each day and make some progress on keeping my house clean. Last week's focus was in the bedroom. Tom & I did some decluttering and cleaning. It's not perfect, but it looks much better. When the bedroom comes around again next month, we can work in there some more. This week's focus in the living room. Since the living room is seen by everyone who comes to my house, it usually doesn't look too bad, but it does need some detail cleaning done to it.

Eventually, I want to go for my Master's degree. So I will start researching choices, financial aid and scholarship options over the next few months. Even if I don't ever actually do it, I'll at least have looked into it and studied the options.

No comments: