Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 Years and 97 Days and GO ME!

I have been reading this book that I borrowed from the church library: 48 Days to the Work you Love. I first heard about it during our Financial Peace University class and had wanted to read it. I was super excited when I found out our church had it. The book has you set goals in 7 different areas of your life:
Financial
Spiritual
Social
Family
Career
Personal Development
Physical

You start with 5 year goals and work your way back. I've set 5 year goals, 1 year goals, and 1 month goals. My goal is to make at least one small improvement in each area of my life every month. In the area of physical, for 6 of the last 7 days, I've got up and done some sort of exercise (walked or my Yoga for the Rest of Us dvd). I figure my asthma is bothering me most of the time anyway, I might as well be exercising a little bit. Over the next few days, I'll share about my goals in some of the other areas.

2 comments:

Di said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see you being POSITIVE about things. I have really been worried about you. You haven't seemed yourself lately.Good luck!

KiddoKare1 said...

Di, I haven't felt like myself in a long time.