Monday, February 8, 2010

2 Years & Days 23, 24, and 25 and busy weekend

Phew, what a weekend! Saturday, I worked providing child care at the women's retreat here in town (had 7 kids), then we spent the evening at some friend's house having supper and playing Wii. Yesterday was church, long nap, and church again. LOL. I am still fighting with the asthma and a cough. I just keep hoping it does not develop into bronchitis. I have neither the time nor the money to go to the doctor.

Once again, I did not accomplish my goals for last week, so here we go again.
Today, I am going to try to get Josh's and Tasha's taxes done. I'll get Serenity's done when I get her information.

Valentine's Day is coming up next weekend. Tom & I were going to go to the dinner at church on Saturday night, but we decided to stay home alone and watch movies instead. I have a coupon for buy one enchilada dinner, get one free at El Chico's so we could get supper from there for less than $10 and bring it home. Tasha will be gone to BB games so we'll have the house to ourselves.

Have a super week, everyone!

No comments: