Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 years & 28 Days and steak tips recipe

Thanks goes to Mandy who sent me this recipe. I made it last week. It is easy and very yummy. Even Tasha liked it! LOL!

Easy beef tips
2 lbs beef tips (I just cut a sirloin steak into small pieces and browned it in a skillet on the stovetop a bit before mixing everything)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup ( I used cream of mushroom)
½ c water
1 package dry onion soup mix

Mix all ingredients, Cook in crockpot on low for 8-12 hrs. My crockpot cooks super fast so you'll have to watch yours and see. Mine did not take nearly that long. We served it with mashed potatoes. Mandy also suggested rice and I was thinking egg noodles might be good.

3 comments:

Di said...

I fixed it the other day and fixed rice with it. It was good, but I think mushroom soup would be better. Mandy said she has fixed it both ways.

KiddoKare1 said...

I used what I had, but I bet cream of celery would be good too. Shoot, I love cream soups. LOL.

Mandy said...

I am glad that you liked it :-)