Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 years and Days 32, 33, & 34 and Limping Along

Well, we got our regular computer back up and running. But now the CD drive won't work so I can't reinstall any of our hardware (like the printer, etc) or any software like our tax program or my Microsoft Office program. AND I lost all of my favorites, etc. Since I can't install Office, I don't know what my e-mail looks like, but I'm guessing I lost all of my contacts and my saved e-mails, too.

Can I just say BAH HUMBUG!

2 comments:

Di said...

Well, to put it bluntly....THAT SUCKS! I cannot believe the string of bad luck you are having! Have you heard anything from the body shop yet? Danny was afraid that if the rear axle was bent they would total the car. :(

KiddoKare1 said...

Yeah, no kidding! I agree, it does suck. LOL.
It was really close to being totaled, but didn't quite make the cut. The guy at Janzen's told me maybe the end of next week, the paperwork he e-mailed me said by March 2nd. So we've got a little over a week to get together $500. NOOOO problem.