Thursday, January 7, 2010

Somewhere along the line...

Somewhere along the line, I got off on my counting days. LOL. I have found one mistake, but I know there are more. I'll try to get it fixed, but at any rate, my 2 year "blogiversary" is coming up in a few days.

Anyway, a recap of 2009. It was a tough year. It started out with Tom's job cutting everyone back to 32 hours a week. It was supposed to only be for a couple of months, but now it's been over a year. In May, Serenity totaled her car. Thankfully, she was okay and that was all that really mattered. At the end of August, the van died, never to be revived again. We were saving up to buy another vehicle and had borrowed a car to use in the meantime when Tom totaled his car in October by hitting a deer. Thankfully, again, Tom was safe and that was all that mattered. We ended up getting enough money to purchase two new to us vehicles which was a blessing. Things were not all bad though. I finished my college credits and graduated in December. I'm really hoping this year is much better.

2 comments:

Di said...

I know you have had a really rough year. We haven't had the same kind of problems, but with my surgery, Danny's medical problems, my medical problems (which actually started the year before with my hand), both of our dental problems, and then we hit a large coon and did about $1000 damage (we have $500 deductible) to the car, I am ready for 2010 to be a better year, too.

KiddoKare1 said...

Oh man, I didn't know about the coon and the car, when did that happen?