Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 735 and confessions

Well it's been a while since I've done any true confessions, so it's time. After going all of 2009 without any "courtesy pay fees" from the bank, we got two already this year, for a total of $45 and it was just stupidity on my part. Not really a great start to the year. We've also been eating out too much again, I have a tendency to not want to cook when I"m not working. So anyway, we are getting back on the straight and narrow and plugging along again. I've been planning and cooking meals the last few days. Thanks to some generous friends from church and a great sale on chicken last month, we should be set on meat for a while so that will help the grocery bill.

Coming up next, I will post a recap of 2009 and start establishing my goals for 2010.

STAY WARM!

No comments: