Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Days 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, & 690 and thankfulness

Well, here we are again. I have really been neglecting the blog lately and I apologize. Since I finished my classes, I've been avoiding the computer as much as possible and I guess it shows. I won't make any promises for this week with the holiday and everything going on, but I will get back on track next week!

I am so thankful for:

To God for sending his Son to die on the cross.

My family who showed their love and support for me by having a celebration party for my graduation from college. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. I felt really loved and special.

My husband who shows me everyday how loved and special I am to him.

My 3 wonderful children who are growing up way too fast.

My job where I get to spend my days playing with and hugging children.

My friends.

No comments: