Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Days 683 & 684 and slowed down to a crawl

Well, as I'm sure you have noticed, our debt repayment has slowed down to a crawl. I'm not even sure it's a crawl. More like a creeping along, sort of like a snail. Pretty much the only debt we've paid on the last few months is the house payment, which is of course the most important. But it's been pretty frustrating. I just keep praying that things will pick up at work so Tom can go back to 40 hours a week and that things stay busy for me.

With Thanksgiving coming up, I want to list something each day that I am thankful for:
Today, I am thankful that Tom has a job and he still has his benefits even if they are not working full-time hours.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

A crawl is better than a stall! I know it's frustrating, but look back at where you were this time last year. And gratitude is always good. :-)

Di said...

You have had a rough patch this year, but it is starting to improve a little, isn't it? And you are almost a college graduate! Just keep your chin up, and you will get back on track soon!