Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 669 and it's starting to feel real

It's really starting to feel real-I am actually going to graduate from college next month! I ordered my cap and gown this morning. I got feedback on my capstone paper last night. As it is, I could take a B on it. If you know me, you know that's not happening (at least not without some more effort, LOL). Anyway, I've got some work to do on it and then I'll re-submit it and go from there. It's so strange to see that light at the end of the tunnel and wonder what I'm going to do when I'm not constantly thinking about homework. HA!

3 comments:

Chell said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful that it almost at an end for you! It is a WIERD but wonderful feeling to not have homework lurking around the corner! Enjoy!

Di said...

I hope you realize how special you are. Very few people could deal with the stuff you have every day at work, plus all the other things going on in your life,and still manage to finish college! And it is great to read something positive on your blog. I am really proud to have you as a friend and a sister! Love you!

KiddoKare1 said...

Chell, I am SO looking forward to that weird and wonderful feeling. LOL!

Di, thanks, and I love you too!