Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days 589 & 590 and the pity party

Well, I feel like having a pity party for myself today. If you don't want to come, then stop reading now. LOL.

First of all, we still do not know what is going on with the van. I'd really like to know, one way or another, so we know what we're faced with.

Next, my mom was going to give us plane tickets to Las Vegas as our Christmas present and as a way for me to celebrate my graduation in December. We were so excited! We would have to pay for our hotel rooms and of course our own spending money. With Tom still at 32 hours a week and business still kind of slow here, we had to tell her that we could not accept them this year. That totally bummed me out.

Finally:is there ever going to be a point in our life where we are not constantly worried about money? Sometimes I wonder.

OK, pity party over and moving on. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: