Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Days 497 & 498 and oops!

I totally forgot to write yesterday. Since I've been done with my college classes, I've been actively avoiding the computer much of the time and spending my spare time reading books. Books that I want to read. LOL. I don't get much time for reading while I'm taking classes. That is pretty hard for me since reading is one of my favorite pastimes. I rarely buy a book brand new (although I do sometimes). I mostly try to buy them at thrift stores or used at Hastings, or order them used online. My father-in-law is also an avid reader and he lets us borrow his books when he gets done. That's a lot of what I've been reading on since I got done with classes is books that we've borrowed from him that I haven't had time to get to in the last several months.

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Mine was pretty good and relaxing. I guess I just really needed some down time because I don't really even feel that guilty about not getting anything done. LOL.

No comments: