Thursday, May 7, 2009

Days 477, 478, and 479: submitted my final paper for this semester

I submitted my last paper for this semester last night. So I am done. Well sort of. As I mentioned, I have to work up that proposal for my capstone class in the fall. But I"m giving myself a break for a few days before I get to work on that. But I don't want it hanging over my head all summer long.

Also last night was my last club meeting for this session. Now both child care associations and the mother's club are on break for the summer. What in the world will I do with myself? HA!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Yesterday was so strange. There was this lovely blue color and round orange thing in the sky. Today it is supposed to get up to 90.

2 comments:

Chell said...

Good Job! Enjoy your break! I still have 6 weeks left and I am counting them down!

Di said...

Well, that weather thing didn't work out, did it! I am so sick of cloudy, gloomy days!!!