Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 436 and finally, a Goal Update!

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this. Days are speeding by me like crazy!

Goal #1: Continue our journey towards financial peace.
We are still working on that. As I mentioned yesterday, the baby EF is up to $360 and we have enough money ($400 for the worst case scenario) put aside to repair Tom's car. We have started the new Financial Peace University classes and I am super excited about them. Sometime this week I will try to post a debt update.

Goal #2: Get more organized in my home and business.
Well this one is not going so well. My desk is piled up again and I am not keeping up with stuff like I should. But...I think I've had good reason to slack off a little with all the personal stuff going on. The best thing to do is just pick up again and keep trying, right?

Goal #3: Have a more positive attitude.
This one is coming along pretty good. I have been remembering to write in my Joy Journal. Not everyday, but more frequently. Several times when I've been upset or annoyed about something, I've managed to turn my attitude around about it instead of letting it bother me for days. So I'll keep working on it.

So there you have it...the latest on my goals for this year. It's almost the end of March and I'm still working on them so that in itself is huge!

No comments: