Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 434 and Blowing Away

My goodness, the wind was really howling in Oklahoma today. I thought I was going to have to put rocks in the kid's pockets to keep them from blowing away. LOL.

Last night's FPU class was on Relating with Money. It is a very interesting class and talks a lot about working with your spouse to set up a budget that you can both agree on. Tom & I have come a long way with that, but still have work to do. I'm the 'nerd' in the relationship which means I set up the budget and then Tom (the 'free spirit') and I have a budget meeting to go over it. I tend to be very sensitive about the budget and it has been known to start some arguments. Say some prayers that I can continue to work getting past that.

I have a busy few weeks ahead of me so I need to tackle some homework tonight.

No comments: