Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 424 and on the road again

I love that song: "On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again. The life I love is making music with my friends..." LOL. Not that I can make any kind of music besides turning the radio on. But ya know...LOL

Anyway, I'm headed out this evening after all my kids leave to meet my friend. Then we're heading to OKC to spend the night and attend a child care conference tomorrow. I'm looking so forward to the break and getting away with a friend and so relieved the weather didn't mess us up!

It will not be exactly a frugal weekend, but we are taking our own pop (Diet Dr. Pepper) so we don't have to buy it out of a pop machine. WOOHOO!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. If possible, I will post when I get home tomorrow night, otherwise, I"ll be back on Sunday!

No comments: