Monday, February 2, 2009

Days 383, 384, and 385 and the Emergency Fund

Well, I got all my homework done and submitted before it was due. Now the waiting on grades begins...and I started new units today. I've been doing some of my reading. I'm going to try to stay on top of things better this time. For some reason I always have a hard time getting started at the first of the classes.

One thing I'm really proud of us for is that even though I was extremely overwhelmed with homework this weekend, we stuck to our meal plan and ate all of our meals at home! Go us!

I had some drop-ins pay for some days this week today and added some of the money to the baby emergency fund, it's up to $370! So we're making progress there too. WOOHOO!!!
Now if we can just keep from having to use it for a while. LOL.

Hope everyone had a happy Monday. Back to my reading!

No comments: