Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 407 and fighting off another cold!

I am fighting off another cold! Can you believe this? I have lost count of how much I have been sick or not felt well since last October, but it's been at least 1/2 dozen times. And anytime I get a cold, I generally get a cough that lasts forever! I guess all the things I have on my plate plus all the other stress is just taking it's toll on me. I don't know.

This week is going to be kind of crazy. I want to get all of my homework done by Thursday since I am going to OKC for my dad's surgery on Friday. Then on Saturday, I promised Tasha several months ago that I would take her and a friend to Wichita to the Winter Jam (Christian music concert) on Saturday. My homework is due on Sunday so it would be best if I could get it done before all that starts!

No comments: