Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 396 and Happy Valentine's Day! (a day early)

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Is everyone ready? Tom and I talked today about whether to get each other anything or not. I think we're leaning towards not. We're going to the dinner and a movie at church. At first I was kind of annoyed and feeling well...I don't know, deprived because we probably won't get each other anything. Yeah, I was acting like a baby. Then I realized that Tom shows me everyday in a million different ways how much he loves me. Do I really need some silly little gift to know it? NO! I don't. So grow up, Tracy! LOL. Tom is a wonderful embodiment of the scriptures from 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7:

4.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Anyway, the reason I'm talking about Valentine's day today is that I still have homework due by Sunday night. I'm going to try to go down and see my grandpa on Sunday so I need to get the homework done tonight and tomorrow so I'll be free to do that Sunday. So I may not be posting anything this weekend. I'll try, but you'll know why if I do not, and I'll see you all on Monday. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and remember to hug the ones you love!

No comments: