Saturday, November 29, 2008

Days 319, 320, and 321 and updates

Thursday was a very nice day. We drove to Norman to see Serenity and spent the day there. We ate dinner out and then went back to Serenity's apartment and played games and watched movies. It was a very nice family day. I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday I slept in until almost 9:00 and then got up and worked on homework. Tom's dad called and invited us over there so we went over there for a while during the afternoon and ate and visited with them. That was really nice, too.

Today, Tom has gone to get grocery shopping for me and I am still working on homework. I've got a rough draft to write for my final paper and that should about finish me up. I finally broke through my block on the one assignment yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness! Monday starts the last unit for this semester's classes. All assignments have to be turned in by Friday, December 12th. Then I'll have a break from classes until January.

Now for a lotion update. I tried using the Skin MD natural stuff just once a day this week. By Tuesday evening my hands were dry and starting to crack. So for me, obviously, just using that lotion once a day isn't going to work. Maybe because I have to wash my hands so often? I don't know what the problem with it was. Anyway, I switched back to the Jergen's ultra healing once a day and they're doing much better now. I'll continue to keep you posted on how things are working, especially as the weather gets colder.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Time to get back to my homework!

No comments: