Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 242 and weeks that last forever

Have you ever noticed how some weeks just seem to last forever? This has been one of those weeks. Of course, I started out the week tired after my marathon homework session this past weekend. Then I've had somewhere to go or something to do every night (including tonight) except for Monday. I'm just grateful it's almost over. Hopefully this time I'll do the right units in my homework and not be so far behind by next weekend when the unit is due. LOL. So far I have grades back on all of my homework except one. I got a 95/100 on both of my Dynamic Universe papers (those are the ones I had started the wrong unit on), and a 50/50 on one of my Human Arrangements assignments and haven't got the grade back on the other one. In both classes, I had to prepare a thesis statement and paragraph for a final paper along with look up and write about references for each. Those were both also accepted. So far I'm working on all of my reading for the next unit and I'm almost done with that. Naptime has been pretty much a joke this week so I've been having to read snatches here and there where I could.

Oh, and is it just me or is anyone else starting to feel like quacking? LOL!

No comments: