Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 241 and a baby EF update

As of today, our baby EF is at $395! We are making progress. Hard to believe that less than a month ago on August 13th, it was down to $0! I've been adding all the drop-in money to it over the last few weeks, but with two possible openings, I may have to divert some of that money into the budget. We'll see. Right now I'm just trying to be patient and see where God leads us.

In other news, I just ask you to keep me in your prayers. I can't go into too much detail, but there's something that has happened here in my business and I am not very happy about it. I need guidance and peace on the best way to handle it. Let's just say that there's not much I hate more than being lied to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the EF. I knew you wouldn't take long to start getting it built back up. and I know that you will make the right decision about your other issue.

KiddoKare1 said...

Di, I can't believe you can even type! How are you doing? I never got a chance to call you today to see.